1. Purpose: To promote the participation of students in biophysical sciences.
2. Eligibility: The presenting author has to be a student member and must be sponsored by a member. One entry for a student.
3. Evaluation: The referee group, containing five to twelve judges, selects eight semifinalists from posters base on scientific merit, clarity of poster and ability to interpret the data as well as draw conclusion. The first, second, and third winners will then be selected therefrom via oral presentation.
4. Prizes: First place: NTY 20,000 and a certificate; second place: 10,000 and a certificate; third place: 5,000 and a certificate; runners-up: 1,000 and a certificate.
5. Disputes will be arbitrated by Scientific Committee.